Monday, August 29, 2005

New Jellingspot Website... Kinda

Well, I posted up some fragments (yes, I know, pretty freak'n cheesy) of the new website ... my designer doesn't get back until next week, and I don't want to wait anymore (I would have it all up, but I lost most of it in a HDD crash ...). Anyway, check out the main Jellingspot page -- you can even see our flash demo (but this animation is older -- the newest one was lost -- I'll update it once Alexander gets back from his vacation). It's pretty much the same as the latest, but he doesn't moonwalk in the new one (so, enjoy, it won't last for long). Obviously, I could have waited, but I guess this website is a rolling upgrade, so be pateint while stuff changes for the next few weeks (still). It shouldn't look like this (current) site much when it's all done. But, I've been doing blah, blah, blah, so long, so enough ... enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
window xp professionalsite/blog. It pretty much covers window xp professional related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!