Thursday, May 15, 2008

2008 .... B - U - S - Y - !



I haven't had much time to write, as I've been extremly busy (this consulting stuff is hardwork!) .... that, and just being totally lazy and indifferent to all of the technologies flying around out there (I'm keeping track, but I feel sorry for bloggers trying to keep their blogs up-to-date about what's going on, shssh). I think, with the little free time I have after work, BJJ training, and reading ... I prefer to play Call of Duty 4 on my PS3 instead of update you folks :p

Whatever the case, keep your eye out on the iPhone II coming out in June -- I may finally pick up an iPhone if it includes:

1. 3G Speeds
2. Integrated GPS
3. Better Camera/Video recorder (doesn't have to match my N95, but it should!)

If Apple can do this, I'm there!

Now who wants some on COD4??? ...

No comments: