Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jellingspot now in Wiki ...

Well, I decided to add Jellingspot to Wiki today -- not sure if it'll last there, but check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellingspot_Data_Server

I tried not to be too "self-promoting" -- I even included links to my competitors ... in addition, I added a "Location-marketing" page ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location-marketing

This is to help push the idea of "location-marketing" a bit ... I will even email the other companies to try to get them to put their product info up. This industry is pretty fragmented, maybe I can help motivate the other companies to use the same terms and words to help move the industry forward a bit faster. Maybe I'm just day dreaming. If you see any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc...) fix them! I wrote it quickly -- I'll go back and make edits to make it "smoother" when I get more time (I'll just wait for the WikiNazis to fix any spelling/grammar -- since they're like 'bots on that page).

No comments: